Be sure to check out the four other videos in this work table series. Want to know which tools and products that WoodMan uses? Interested in learning more woodworking techniques? Read the articles that go with AskWoodMan videos at AskWoodMan.com.
The newest in Festool shop vacs:
Festool CT MIDI 3.96 Gallon Dust Extractor
- Wet/Dry vac with tool-triggered car start off function that runs when connected tool runs and with variable suction force for different applications.
- 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose is versatile and kink-resistant and retailers neatly into the best of the unit for protection and easy transport.
- Compact, light weight, and portable with recessed center handle and Sys-dock attribute to attach Festool Systainers to the best.
- Integrated foot brake speedily engages to stop unintentional run-off or movement.
- Suitable for dust extraction tasks with portable power tools and light clean up duty wet or dry.
The Cleantec (CT) MINI and CT MIDI are Festools most portable mobile dust extractors. This unit is compact and lightweight, but has sufficient capacity for common jobsite tasks. The CT MIDI is slightly larger in size, but offers improved capacity for heavier on-website use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, this unit can quickly negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 99 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), this CT can swiftly and quietly get rid of big amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One particular disposable filter comes common on the CT MIDI, with the option of added dry and wet filters to meet your every need to have. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport easy and efficient.Providing a combination of portability and power, the Festool CT MIDI Dust Extractor handles hard job-web site use effectively and quietly. It capabilities a capacity of virtually four gallons, as well as air flow adjustment for job-particular per
Retail: $ 435.00
Cost: For lowest cost click more info button